E.M. Powell's map of the state of Texas.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > E.M. Powell's map of the state of Texas.
- E.M. Powell's map of the state of Texas.
- Alternative Title
- Map of the state of Texas.
- Rand McNally and Company, publisher
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
-  and ©1887
- Publication Place
- Rand, McNally & Co.
Coordinates not present on map and are approximated.
Imperfect: Mutilated at upper right, with some loss of text. Mounted on linen.
Includes facts and figures about Texas and information about land for sale by E. M. Powell.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : color ; 78 x 83 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale approximately 1:1,560,000
- (W 106°36ʹ00ʺ--W 93°40ʹ00ʺ/N 36°31ʹ00ʺ--N 25°45ʹ00ʺ)., 025.750000, 036.516667, -093.666667, -106.600000, 1560000, and a
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- BrSides Elephant Folio Zc52 887ra
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
- Powell, E. M. (Ernest Malapert)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)