Daguerreotype in a full case of a woman
- Daguerreotype in a full case of a woman
- Reed, Candace McCormick, 1818-1900
- Published / Created
- circa 1854-1856
- Impression on velvet case liner, "Reed & Humphrey, Artists, Whig Building, Quincy, Ill."
- (1 sixth plate daguerreotype)
- 9.5 x 8.3 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 690
- Collection Title
- Julia Driver collection of women in photography.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Driver, Julia, 1961- (Collector)
- Collection Date
- 1845-1940 (Bulk: 1855-1900)
- Collection Note
- Series I. Cased Photographs. Reed, Candace McCormick, Mrs. (1818-1900)
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 2 | Folder 22
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Julia Driver Collection of Women in Photography. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record