Daguerreotype in a full case of a man
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Daguerreotype in a full case of a man
- Daguerreotype in a full case of a man
- Published / Created
- circa 1855
Impression on velvet case liner, "Mrs. Short, Artist"
- (1 sixth plate daguerreotype)
- 9.5 x 8.3 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 690
- Collection Title
- Julia Driver collection of women in photography.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Driver, Julia, 1961- (Collector)
- Collection Date
- 1845-1940 (Bulk: 1855-1900)
- Collection Note
- Series I. Cased Photographs. Short, Ruth, Mrs. (born circa 1821)
- Container / Volume
- Box 2 | Folder 25
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Julia Driver Collection of Women in Photography. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)