Photogravures of Alfred Tennyson, Henry Taylor, and [May Prinsep?]
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Photogravures of Alfred Tennyson, Henry Taylor, and [May Prinsep?]
- Photogravures of Alfred Tennyson, Henry Taylor, and [May Prinsep?]
- Published / Created
Two photograph albums and loose photographs found in them. All the photographs are portraits, of Alfred Tennyson, Henry Taylor, Charles Darwin, Holman Hunt, Thomas Hughes, W. G. Palgrave, G. F. Watts, family members Julia Duckworth Stephen and May Prinsep, as well as neighbors and servants on the Isle of Wight. Accompanied by several photogravures of Alfred Tennyson printed after his death.
Accompanied by a container list.
Bound in 3/4 green calf.
Julia Margaret Cameron, early English portrait photographer.
Title taken from album covers.
2 albums (47 photographic prints) : collodion prints, b&w ; 60 x 50 cm.
Loose photographs previously in albums (in 3 boxes): 27 photographic prints : collodion prints, b&w ; 34.2 x 26.7 cm. and smaller on mounts 58.3 x 46.2 cm. and smaller.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 340 (Folio)
- Collection Title
- Photographs from the life
- Collection/Other Creator
- Cameron, Julia Margaret, 1815-1879
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume
- Box 3 | Folder 30
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Julia Margaret Pattle Cameron, Photographs from the Life. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)