A map of the state of Kentucky, drawn from the best authorities
- A map of the state of Kentucky, drawn from the best authorities
- Published / Created
Engrav'd for S. Campbell's Edition of Imlay's Description of Kentucky.
Preceding title page.
Teaching resource: Professor John Mack Faragher, History 141: The American West.
1 map, folded
approximately 17 x 21 cm.
- Call Number
- CF352 I54 1793
- Collection Title
- The discovery, settlement, and present state of Kentucky: and an essay towards the topography and natural history of that important country: to which is added, I. The adventures of Col. Daniel Boon ... comprehending every important occurrence in the political history of that province. II. The minutes of the Piankashaw council, held at Post St. Vincents, April 15, 1784. III. An account of the Indian nations inhabiting within the limits of the thirteen United States, their manners and customs, and reflections on their origin ... By John Filson
- Collection/Other Creator
- Filson, John, ca. 1747-1788
- Collection Note
- In Imlay, Gilbert. A topographical description of the western territory of North America ... New-York, 1793. 17 cm. v. 2, p. -110. front. (fold. map). Appeared first as a separate publication, Wilmington, Del., 1784.
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record