Yeats, W. B. (William Butler)
- Yeats, W. B. (William Butler)
- Beardsley, Mabel, 1871-1916, Bridges, Robert Seymour, 1844-1930, Masefield, John, Yeats, Georgie, d. 1968, and Yeats, W. B. (William Butler), 1865-1939
- Published / Created
- Arthur Llewelyn Roberts (1855-1919) was secretary of the Royal Literary Fund from 1884 to his death. and Folder 2580 completely digitized.
- In pencil verso : removed from Homer Pound scrapbook No. 1, June '77. Includes letter from Mabel Beardsley forwarded to Ezra Pound by Yeats, 1915 May 8. Includes letters from The Royal Literary Fund, signed A. Llewelyn Roberts and Edmund Gosse concerning a grant to James Joyce. Includes enclosed manuscript poem, In Bronze or Marble (published as The Living Beauty). Includes autograph note by Ezra Pound concerning his translation of Cavalcanti’s Donna Mi Prega. Includes newspaper clipping concerning Yeats in London. Pinned to prescription blank of Dr. E. Harold Cooper, Rapallo.
- 29 cm. and smaller.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- Permission from New Directions Publishing is required to publish materials by Ezra Pound in any format. Contact information may be found in the WATCH File
- 1909 and Ezra Pound Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record