A topographical description of the Western territory of North America ...
- A topographical description of the Western territory of North America ...
- Teaching resource: Professor John Mack Faragher, History 141: The American West.
- Call Number
- CF352 I54 1793
- Collection Title
- A topographical description of the Western territory of North America; containing a succinct account of its climate, natural history, population, agriculture, manners and customs, with an ample description of the several divisions into which that country
- Collection/Other Creator
- Imlay, Gilbert, 1754?-1828?
- Collection Created
- New-York, Printed by Samuel Campbell, No. 37, Hanover Square, M,DCC,XCIII
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Title pages
- Subject (Geographic)
Genesee River Valley (Pa. and N.Y.) --Early works to 1800
Mississippi River Valley --Description and travel --Early works to 1800
Mississippi River Valley --History --To 1803
Ohio River Valley --Description and travel -
- Subject (Name)
Filson, John, ca. 1747-1788 Discovery, settlement, and present state of Kentucky
Toulmin, Harry, 1766-1823 Thoughts on emigration
United States. Dept. of State
- Subject (Topic)
- Public lands --United States --Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record