An Accurate map of the United States of America. according to the Treaty of Peace of 1783
- An Accurate map of the United States of America. according to the Treaty of Peace of 1783
- Russell, John, fl. 1733-1795
- Published / Created
- 1794 October 18
- Publication Place
- Publish'd as the Act directs, by H.D. Symonds, No. 20 Pater Noster Row
Engraved by J. Russell, Constitution Row Grays Inn Lane.
Facing p. 177.
1 map, folded
approximately 38 x 47 cm.
- Call Number
- 1986 102
- Collection Title
- An historical, geographical, commercial, and philosophical view of the American United States, and of the European settlements in America and the West-Indies. By W. Winterbotham ...
- Collection/Other Creator
- Winterbotham, William, 1763-1829
- Collection Created
- London, Printed for the editor; J. Ridgway [etc.] 1795
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Maps in books
- Subject (Geographic)
America --Description and travel
America --History --To 1810
Great Britain. Treaties, etc. United States, 1783 Sept. 3
United States --Description and travel
United States --History --Revolution, 1775-1783 --Maps --Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record