[Indigenous methods of hunting beeves]
- [Indigenous methods of hunting beeves]
- Alternative Title
- A Beaver 26 inches long from the head to the tail
- Facing p. 106.
1 plate, folded
approximately 19 x 12 cm.
- Call Number
- Zc20 703Lag
- Collection Title
- New voyages to North-America : containing an account of the several nations of that vast continent ... the several attempts of the English and French to dispossess one another ... and the various adventures between the French, and the Iroquese confederate
- Collection/Other Creator
- Lahontan, Louis Armand de Lom d'Arce, baron de, 1666-1715?
- Collection Created
- London : Printed for H. Bonwicke ..., T. Goodwin, M. Wotton, B. Tooke ..., and S. Manship ..., 1703
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
Canada --Description and travel --Early works to 1800
Canada --History --To 1763 (New France)
- Subject (Topic)
Indians of North America --Canada --Early works to 1800
Indians of North America --Hunting
Indians of North America --Subsistence activities
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record