An address to the whites ...
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > An address to the whites ...
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Zc12 806tr 2
- Collection Title
- Speech of Mr. Sprague, of Maine: delivered in the Senate of the United States, 16th April, 1830, in reply to Messrs. White, McKinley, and Forsyth, upon the subject of the removal of the Indians
- Collection/Other Creator
- Sprague, Peleg, 1793-1880
- Collection Created
- Washington [D.C.]: : Published at the Office of the National Journal, Peter Force, print., 1830
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Federal government records
- Subject (Geographic)
Georgia --History --1775-1865
United States. Congress (21st, 1st session : 1829-1830). Senate
- Subject (Topic)
Cherokee Indians --Government relations
Cherokee Indians --Removal
Indians of North America --Georgia --Land tenure
Indians of North America --Legal status, laws, etc.
Indians of North America --Relocation
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)