Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > [Trappola deck].
- [Trappola deck].
- Cary Collection of Playing Cards (Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Clagene and Austria Klagenfurt
- publisher not identified
BEIN AUS76: Imperfect: AB, K, JS; JB; K, JD; C, JC; 9B; 2D; 8, 7C wanting. From the Cary Collection of Playing Cards.
Title devised by cataloger.
Latin/Italian suit system.
Composition of deck: 36 [A, K, C, J, 10-7, 2].
Tax stamp on 7 of Coins, black: [asymmetrical cartouche] K / 7X.
2 of Swords: 1 / [cross] / I / [heraldic device].
Ace of Cups, eagle: CLAGENE.
- 36 cards : 103 x 60 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Early works to 1800
Tax stamps (Printing)
- color ;, woodcut making, and stenciling (process)
- Resource Type
- text and still image
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Topic)
- Playing cards
Playing cards > Austria > Specimens > Early works to 1800
Cary, Melbert B., Jr., 1892-1941 > Ownership
Cary, Mary Flagler > Ownership
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)