ALS to "Andrew Ponton judge & to the Citizens of Gonzales," Commandancy of Bexar
- ALS to "Andrew Ponton judge & to the Citizens of Gonzales," Commandancy of Bexar
- Travis, William Barret, 1809-1836
- Published / Created
- 1836 Feb 23
- Request for men to defend the Alamo.
- Addressed on verso: To any of the inhabitants of Texas.
- 2 p. : 24 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-498
- Collection Title
- Thomas W. Streeter collection of Texas manuscripts
- Collection/Other Creator
- Streeter, Thomas W. (Thomas Winthrop), 1883-1965, collector
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Personal Files, 1787-1882. Travis, William Barret, 1809-1836.
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 5 | Folder 281
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record