Bible, Zacharias (fragment).
- Bible, Zacharias (fragment).
- Alternative Title
- Bible. O.T. Zechariah
- Published / Created
- [between 1100 and 1150].
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a portion of the biblical book of Zacharias.
Decoration: 1-line initials are brown rustic capitals with round "E" and minuscule "h"; traces of an initial, ca. 2 lines high, set apart from where the text should be in red ink on verso; punctuated with the punctus, punctus elevatus, and punctus interrogativus.
Script: written in Caroline minuscule in a hand that is very similar to that of MS 481.63, and it is possible that this leaf is from the same original codex as MS 481.63.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 200 x 260 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.12
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--12th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Bible, Zacharias (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information