Bible, Genesis (fragment).
- Bible, Genesis (fragment).
- Alternative Title
- Bible. O.T. Genesis
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of portions of the biblical book of Genesis, chapter 27.
Decoration: 1-line initials written in brown rustic capitals; punctuated with the punctus; some of which a later hand has altered to the punctus elevatus.
Script: written in late Caroline minuscule.
The fragment was once sewn into the spine of a binding.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 86 x 115 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.36
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Germany--12th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Bible, Genesis (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information