Bible, Minor Prophets (fragment).
- Bible, Minor Prophets (fragment).
- Alternative Title
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment from the biblical books of the minor prophets, including Zacharias and Malachi.
Decoration: 2-line round "E" of Zach. 14.1 in red; the chapter also begins with the number "XIIII" in alternating blue and red; 1-line initials are in brown highlighted with red; rubrics written in red in a slightly larger and more formal littera textualis; punctuated with the punctus, punctus elevatus, punctus versus, and punctus interrogativus, many of which are added, altered, or highlighted in red; accents have been added in red ink; the rubricator has also made a number of corrections to the text, as has another contemporary hand in brown ink.
Script: written in gothic script (littera textualis).
The fragment was once used as the wrapper for another volume.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 175 x 257 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.39
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Germany--13th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Bible, Minor Prophets (fragments). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information