Decretales (excerpts) (fragment).
- Decretales (excerpts) (fragment).
- Published / Created
- [between 1100 and 1150].
- Publication Place
- Western Germany,
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of portions of Pseudo-Isidore's Decretales.
Decoration: 1-line initials are in red square capitals; one initial is in brown; rubrics are written in red minuscule; punctuated with the punctus and punctus elevatus.
Script: written in Caroline minuscule.
The bifolium was formerly used as the wrapper of another volume.
- ff. 1-2 : parchment ; 146 x 107 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.44
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Germany--12th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Pseudo-Isidore, Decretales (excerpts) (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information