Commentary on Ps.-Gilbert of Poitiers, Lib. VI principiorum (fragment).
- Commentary on Ps.-Gilbert of Poitiers, Lib. VI principiorum (fragment).
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- S. France or N. Italy,
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a commentary on Ps.-Gilbert of Poitiers, Lib. VI principiorum.
Decoration: spaces are left for two 2-line initials, but they have not been added; 1-line initials are in brown capitals; quotations from the text are underlined in brown; paragraph marks are in brown; punctuated with the punctus; hyphenation is in the same ink as the text.
Script: written in a small gothic script with frequent abbreviations (scriptura notularis).
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 287 x 195 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.79
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Manuscripts, Medieval--France--14th century.
Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--14th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Gilbert,--de La Porrée, Bishop,--ca. 1075-1154.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Commentary on Ps.-Gilbert of Poitiers, Lib. VI principiorum (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information