Bible, Leviticus (fragment).
- Bible, Leviticus (fragment).
- Alternative Title
- Bible. O.T. Leviticus
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a portion of the biblical book of Leviticus, including chapters 18-20 and 22-25.
Both fragments were used as pastedowns in the binding of another volume.
Decoration: spaces are left within the text for 1-line initials but they have not been added; other 1-line initials are in brown; punctuated with the punctus, though it is extremely rare; hyphenation is in the same ink as the text.
Script: written in gothic script (littera textualis).
- ff. 1-2 : parchment ; 205 x 142 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.81
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Germany--13th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Bible, Leviticus (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information