Liber Constitutionem Sororum O.P. (fragment).
- Liber Constitutionem Sororum O.P. (fragment).
- Humbert of Romans
- Published / Created
- [between 1290 and 1299].
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of Humbert of Romans' Liber Constitutionem Sororum O.P., a guidebook for Dominican nuns.
Decoration: 3-line initials at the beginning of chapters are in red with red ornamentation; 1-line initials in the capitula list are in red; other 1-line initials are in black highlighted with red; rubrics are written in red in the same script as the text; paragraph marks in red are occasionally used in the margins to mark the beginning of a new lesson; punctuated with the punctus and punctus elevatus.
Script: written in gothic script (littera textualis).
- ff. 1-2 : parchment ; 214 x 158 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.91
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Germany--13th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Humbert of Romans, Liber Constitutionem Sororum O.P. (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information