Sermon 69 (fragment).
- Sermon 69 (fragment).
- Augustine, of Hippo, Saint, 354-430.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of Augustine's Sermon 69 on Matthew 11.
Decoration: 1-line initials are in brown highlighted with red; punctuated with the punctus, punctus elevatus, and punctus interrogativus; hyphenation is in the same ink as the text.
Script: written in early gothic script (littera textualis).
The fragment was used as a wrapper for another volume.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 198 x 258 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.95
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Germany--13th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Augustine,--of Hippo, Saint,--354-430--Sermons--Early works to 1800.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Augustine, Sermon 69 (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information