Copy of a Judicial Decision (fragment).
- Copy of a Judicial Decision (fragment).
- Published / Created
- [after December 1237].
- Publication Place
- Senigallia, Italy,
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a copy of a judician decision concerning Jacobus the bishop of Senigallia and the monasteries of S. Iohannes peneclaria and S. Iacobus in burgo, both in Ancona.
Decoration: The document begins with a flourished initial "I"; 1-line initials are in brown; the notary's sign is in the center of the lower margin; punctuated with the punctus and punctus elevatus; hyphenation is in the same ink as the text.
Script: written in notarial script by the notary Johannes, son of Julianus.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 615 x 246 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.96
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--13th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Catholic Church--Law.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Copy of a Judicial Decision (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information