Judicial Decision (fragment).
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Judicial Decision (fragment).
- Judicial Decision (fragment).
- Published / Created
- [3 August 1233].
- Publication Place
- Trent, Italy,
Manuscript fragment on parchment of a judicial decision emanating from the podesta of Trento, Riprandus Otonis Rici, by order of Bishop Aldricus of Trento concerning easement of a stable.
Decoration: at the opening of the document there is a design in brown ink resembling a chalice; a cross stands above the entire document; the initial "E" of the notary's signature is a 2-line square-shaped capital in black ink decorated with dots; punctuated with the punctus and, at the end of the document, the punctus versus.
Script: written in notarial script by Rolandinus.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 340 x 142 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.104
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--13th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Catholic Church--Law.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Judicial Decision (fragment).General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)
- More Information