Duties of the Cellarer of the Church of St. Victor, Xanten (fragment).
- Duties of the Cellarer of the Church of St. Victor, Xanten (fragment).
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a document detailing the duties of the cellarer at the Church of St. Victor, Xanten.
Decoration: 1-line initials are in black, highlighted with red; rubrics are written in red in the same script as the text; punctuated with the punctus, some of which are in red.
Script: written in an early gothic script (littera textualis).
The leaf was used as a pastedown in the binding of another volume.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 324 x 250 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.105
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Germany--13th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Catholic Church--Administration.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Duties of the Cellarer of the Church of St. Victor, Xanten. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information