Flores Grammaticae (fragment).
- Flores Grammaticae (fragment).
- Ludolphus, de Luco
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of the Flores Grammaticae of Ludolf de Luco of Hildesheim.
Decoration: 1-line initials of each verse are in brown filled with red and are written with the text inside the single bounding line; there are frequent paragraph marks in red preceding the initials outside the bounding line; punctuated with the punctus; the commentary also has paragraph marks in red.
Script: main text written in gothic script (littera textualis); the commentary is added in a contemporary or slightly later hand in littera cursiva currens, both marginally and interlinearly.
The bifolium was used as a flyleaf in the binding of another volume.
- ff. 1-2 : parchment ; 234 x 130 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.109
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Germany--14th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Grammar, Comparative and general--History--To 1500.
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Ludolphus de Luco, Flores Grammaticae (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information