- Missal (fragment).
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a missal containing: Feria III after the twelfth Sunday after Pentecost; Feria IV after the twelfth Sunday after Pentecost; Feria VI after the twelfth Sunday after Pentecost; and Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost.
Decoration: 3-line initials at the beginning of lessons alternate blue with red flourishes or red with not flourishes; 1-line initials at the beginning of verses are black, highlighted with red dots; punctuated with the punctus and punctus interrogativus; hyphenation is in the same ink as the text.
Script: written in gothic script (littera textualis).
These fragments were used as the binding of another volume.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 180 x 280 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.110
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Germany--14th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Catholic Church--Liturgy.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Missal (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information