- Rituale (fragment).
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a rituale containing the Order of visiting the sick.
Decoration: 2-line initials in red are surrounded by and filled with brown circles and flourishes; 1-line initials are in brown; rubrics are written in red in the same script as the text; punctuated with the punctus; hyphenation is in the same ink as the text.
Script: written in gothic script (littera textualis).
The fragment was used as the binding of another volume.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 216 x 163 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.115
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Germany--15th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Catholic Church--Liturgy.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Rituals (Liturgical books)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Rituale (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information