Bible, Matthew (fragment).
- Bible, Matthew (fragment).
- Alternative Title
- Bible. O.T. Matthew
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a portion of the biblical book of Matthew from chapters 12 and 13.
Script: written in a minute gothic script (littera cursiva libraria).
The fragment was used as a flyleaf in the binding of another volume; a fifteenth- or sixteenth-century hand has written three proverbs in a cursive gothic script in the gutter between the two folios.
- ff. 1-2 : parchment ; 161 x 121 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.117
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Germany--15th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Bible, Matthew (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information