Lessons for the Mass (from a Lectionary or Missal) (fragment).
- Lessons for the Mass (from a Lectionary or Missal) (fragment).
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of lessons for the Mass, either from a lectionary or a missal. Readings include: Matthew 10, Luke 6, 11, and 12.
Decoration: 1- and 3-line initials at the beginning of lessons are in red; initials at the beginning of verses are in brown highlighted with red; rubrics are written in red in the same script as the text; punctuated with the punctus; hyphenation is in the same ink as the text.
Script: written in gothic script (littera textualis formata).
The fragment was used as the binding of another volume.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 381 x 263 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.122
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Germany--15th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Catholic Church--Liturgy.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Lessons for the Mass (from a Lectionary or Missal). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information