Legal Document (fragment).
- Legal Document (fragment).
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a notarial deed concerning a land transaction involving the family Cassard.
Decoration: 1-line initials are written in brown; punctuated with the punctus.
Script: written in gothic cursive script.
The fragment was used as the wrapper in the binding of another volume.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 213 x 168 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.138
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--France--15th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Legal Document (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information