Legal Document (fragment).
- Legal Document (fragment).
- Published / Created
- [5 August 1488].
- Publication Place
- Diocese of Trent, Italy,
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a settlement of a land dispute.
Decoration: the document begins with a 6-line initial "I" in brown; 1-line initials are written in brown; punctuated with the punctus and the colon; hyphenation is in the same ink as the text.
Script: written in Italian notarial script.
- ff. 1 (scroll) : parchment ; 394 x 243 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.141
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--15th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Legal Document (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information