Legal Document (fragment).
- Legal Document (fragment).
- Published / Created
- [25 November 1514].
- Publication Place
- Trent, Italy,
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a contract for sale of property by Bernardino a Buscho to the monastery of St. Mark in Trent.
Decoration: the document begins with a 7-line initial "I" in brown; 1-line initials within the text are in brown; punctuated with the colon; hyphenation is in the same ink as the text.
Script: written in Italian notarial minuscule.
- ff. 1 (scroll) : parchment ; 617 x 277 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 482.142
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--16th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Legal Document (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information