Missal (use of Sarum) (fragment).
- Missal (use of Sarum) (fragment).
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a missal (use of Sarum) containing Feria IV after the Twenty-fourth Sunday after Trinity and the Twenty-fifth Sunday after Trinity.
Decoration: there are three 2-line initials in blue with red penwork trailing up and down the entire margin or the column; 1-line initials are in brown; rubrics are written in red; punctuated with the punctus and punctus elevatus; hyphenation is in the same ink as the text.
Gift of Henrietta C. Bartlett in 1954.
Script: written in gothic script (littera textualis).
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 220 x 161 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 483.15
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--England--15th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Catholic Church--Liturgy.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Missal (use of Sarum). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information