Super infortiato et Digesto Novo (fragment).
- Super infortiato et Digesto Novo (fragment).
- Dinus, de Mugello, 1254-approximately 1300
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of Dynus de Mugello's Super infortiato et Digesto Novo; the first part of the text of this fragment follows fairly closely to the printed text of the commentary by Dynus de Mugello, a teacher of law at Bologna, although in many minor instances it agrees more closely with the quotations attributed to Dynus by Albericus de Rosate in his commentary.
Decoration: two 2-line initials alternating red and blue decorated with red penwork; rubrics written in red gothic cursive; the lemmata are marked with alternating red and blue paragraph marks, and some are underlined in brown; punctuated with the punctus; hyphenation is in the same ink as the text.
Script: written in a cramped and inelegant gothic script (scripture notularis).
The fragment was folded in half and used as the wrapper of another volume; there are several sixteenth-century inscriptions on the recto; gift of Henrietta C. Bartlett in 1954.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 400 x 262 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 483.20
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Dynus de Mugellow, Super Infortiato et Digesto Novo (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information