Homiliae (Expositios super Mattheum) (fragment).
- Homiliae (Expositios super Mattheum) (fragment).
- Remigius, of Auxerre, ca. 841-908.
- Published / Created
- [between 1090 and 1110].
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of Remigius of Auxerre's Homiliae (Expositio super Mattheum).
Decoration: 2-line initial "E" is a red uncial highlighted with yellow; 1-line initials are a mixture of brown uncials, rustic capitals, and enlarged minuscule forms, usually filled with yellow; the rubric is written in red minuscule; punctuated with the punctus, punctus elevatus, and punctus interrogativus, some of the last altered from the punctus by a corrector; hyphenation in the same ink as the text.
Gift of the Yale University Library Associates; purchased from Kraus in 1948.
Script: written in late Caroline minuscule.
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 333 x 230 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 484.14
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--11th century.
Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--12th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Catholic Church--Liturgy.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Remigius of Auxerre, Homiliae (Expositio super Mattheum) (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information