- Gradual (fragment).
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of a gradual containing the Second and Third Sundays after Easter.
Decoration: one 4-line initial "I", the body of which is divided into three columns of blue, blue-grey, and light brown, each column decorated with a different pattern of white filigree; the first letter of the rubric is a blue uncial with red penwork, and the rest of the rubric is written in red; punctuated with the punctus; musical notation is in black on 4-line staves in red.
Gift of Dr. Morton J. Loeb, 1956.
Script: written in gothic script (littera textualis).
- ff. 1 : parchment ; 510 x 382 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 485.6
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--14th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Catholic Church--Liturgy.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Gradual (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information