Sapho : 2d tableau nouveau, 3me acte : [partition?] d'orchestre
- Sapho : 2d tableau nouveau, 3me acte : [partition?] d'orchestre
- Bernède, Arthur, 1871-1937, Cain, Henri, 1859-1937, and Massenet, Jules, 1842-1912
- Published / Created
- Additional scene for act 3, composed for the 1909 revision, holograph, with printer's markings. Accompanied by a blank sheet of score paper with notes identifying the manuscript, numbered "308" on verso.
Also listed in finding aid for General Collection Manuscript Music Miscellany.
Jules Massenet, French composer.
Opera, with text by Henri Cain and Arthur Bernède, after Alphonse Daudet. First performed 1897 (first version), 1909 (revision); published 1898? (vocal score), 1909? (full score).
Pl. no.: H. & Cie. 18.814 (manuscript printer's marking).
Title from cover.
- 1 ms. score (76 leaves) ; 40 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS MUSIC MISC VOLUME 7
- Collection Title
- General Collection manuscript music miscellany
- Collection Date
- [ca. 1600-ongoing]
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Jules Massenet, Sapho, scene for act 3. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record