- Renaissance miscellany
- Boccaccio, Giovanni, 1313-1375, Bruni, Leonardo, 1369-1444, Palmieri, Matteo, 1405-1475, and Petrarca, Francesco, 1304-1374
- Published / Created
- s. XV^^2 [2nd half 15th century]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript on paper of a miscellany including texts by Leonardo Bruni, Petrarch, Stefano Porcari, Matteo Palmieri, and Giovanni Boccaccio.
Binding: Nineteenth century. Paper binding "alla rustica". On spine, "Miscella di belle lettere".
Calligraphic initials, 4- to 2-line, in red with purple or blue with red. Rubrics in brownish-red.
Script: Written in a mercantile script (mercantesca) by one hand.
Watermarks: similar to Briquet Fleur 6651, Briquet Echelle 5910, Briquet Etoile 6070 and one unidentified.
- ff. ii + 150 : paper ; 283 x 216 (214 x 140) mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 329
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Italian literature--15th century
Italian literature--To 1400
Italian poetry--15th century
Italian poetry--To 1400
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Renaissance Miscellany. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University. and Shailor, B. Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, MS 329.
- Orbis Record
- More Information