7 LS : Weimar, to Johann Friedrich Unger
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > William A. Speck collection of Goetheana : manuscripts (YCGL MSS 6) > Manuscripts > GOETHE, JOHANN WOLFGANG VON, 1749-1832 > Letters > 7 LS : Weimar, to Johann Friedrich Unger
- 7 LS : Weimar, to Johann Friedrich Unger
- From the Collection: Speck, William A. (William Alfred), 1864-1928
- Published / Created
- 11 p. ; various sizes Letters dated: Jan. 30, 1798; Aug. 5, 1799; Nov. 4, 1799; Mar. 3, 1800; Apr. 2, 1800; Apr. 10, 1800 and Jun. 8, 1803. All in the handwriting of Goethe's secretary Ludwig Geist. The first six letters concern the publication of Goethe's Neue Schriften, Berlin, J.F. Unger, 1792- 1800, 7 vols. The last is a letter of thanks for Unger's gift of a copy of Chr. E. von Kleists Sämtliche Werke. All printed in Weimar Ausgabe. With: Two letters from Bernhard Suphan to Prof. K. Budde in Bonn, dated May 27, 1888 and July 11, 1888.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- YCGL MSS 6
- Search for Additional Digitized Material in This Collection
- Container / Volume
- Box 9, folder 300
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- William A. Speck Collection of Goetheana. Yale Collection of German Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)