Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Speculum historiale
- Speculum historiale
- Vincent, of Beauvais, d. 1264
- Published / Created
- s. XV^^med [mid 15th century]
- Publication Place
- Germany (Basel?)
Manuscript on paper of Vincent of Beauvais, Speculum Historiale, Books 21-25. Previously bound together with Beinecke MS 350A.
Written by a single scribe in a well-formed running hand with batarde shading and flourishes in the upper and lower margins that are often decorated with red. A somewhat later hand, s. xv/xvi, added running titles in the upper margin in italic script.
- Binding: ca. 15th century.
- ff. i + 239 + ii : paper ; 281 x 210 (205 x 150) mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 350
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
Shailor, B. Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, MS 350.
Vincent of Beauvais, Speculum Historiale. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)
- More Information