Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Costume designs
- Costume designs
- Nicholson, William, 1872-1949
- Published / Created
- circa 1904
- Publication Place
Drawings for Indian Brave, Indian Squaw, and two drawings for Eskimos.
54 x 37.5 cm; matted to 71 x 50 cm.
ink, gouache, and watercolor on paper and illustration board
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 1400
- Collection Title
- J. M. Barrie collection
- Collection/Other Creator
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937
- Collection Date
- 1686-1977 (Bulk: 1890-1937)
- Collection Note
- Series III. Other Papers. Graphic Material. Productions and publications. Peter Pan. William Nicholson
- Container / Volume
- 68 (Oversize) | 1227-1230
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- J. M. Barrie Collection. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)