Inno a Diana / musica di Giacomo Puccini ; parole di Carlo Abeniacar
- Inno a Diana / musica di Giacomo Puccini ; parole di Carlo Abeniacar
- Abeniacar, Carlo and Puccini, Giacomo, 1858-1924
- Published / Created
- 1897 December 12
- Song, copyist's manuscript, corrected in holograph and signed by Puccini. Appended is an ALS from Puccini to Carlo Abeniacar, [1897 Dec 13], presenting the score and discussing Puccini's interest in hunting.
Also listed in finding aid for General Collection Manuscript Music Miscellany.
Giacomo Puccini, Italian composer.
Song, with words by Carlo Abeniacar. Published 1899.
- 1 ms. score (6 p.) ; 33 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS MUSIC MISC OVERSIZE FOLDER 31
- Collection Title
- General Collection manuscript music miscellany
- Collection Date
- [ca. 1600-ongoing]
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Giacomo Puccini, Inno a Diana. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record