Sentimental Tommy: William Hatherell illustrations
- Sentimental Tommy: William Hatherell illustrations
- Hatherell, William, 1855-1928
- Published / Created
- Six drawings, gouache on illustration board, signed and dated. They are six of eleven drawings made for the story's serialization in Scribner's Magazine 19-20 (January-November 1896) and were run again when the novel was published in book form (New York: Scribner's, 1896).
1 gouache drawing
29 x 27 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 1400
- Collection Title
- J. M. Barrie collection
- Collection/Other Creator
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937
- Collection Date
- 1686-1977 (Bulk: 1890-1937)
- Collection Note
- Series III. Other Papers. Graphic Material. Productions and publications
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 64 | Folder 1211
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- J. M. Barrie Collection. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record