Laws and Statutes of Pisa
- Laws and Statutes of Pisa
- Published / Created
- s. XIII^^in [beginning of the 13th century and then heavily corrected and annotated throughout the first half of the 13th century]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript on parchment of the earliest known redaction of the Constituta legis et usus of Pisa, issued ca. 1146-56.
- Folio 1r almost entirely erased and illegible. Binding: s. xix. Quarter bound with reddish-brown goatskin over wooden boards. Paper label, with title "Statuta Civitatis Pisanae An. 1186" written in ink on spine.
- ff. i + 62 + i + i : parchment ; 275 x 183 (185 x 117) mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 415
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Laws and Statutes of Pisa. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University. and Shailor, B. Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, MS 415.
- Orbis Record
- More Information