[Men dancing outside the sun-lodge with small boy in center]. 145b
- [Men dancing outside the sun-lodge with small boy in center]. 145b
- McClintock, Walter, 1870-1949 and Pancoast, Charles R
- Published / Created
- Accompanies lecture, "Dances of the Blackfoot" given in 1936. See WA MSS Walter McClintock Papers, Group S-1175, Series II, Folder 38. Slide not mentioned in lecture.
1 lantern slide
8 x 10 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-1175
- Collection Title
- Walter McClintock papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- McClintock, Walter, 1870-1949
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume Information
- Lantern slides box 11
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Water McClintock Papers. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record