Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Cistercian Collectar
- Cistercian Collectar
- Catholic Church. Liturgy and Ritual. Cistercian Collectar
- Published / Created
- [12th century] and [between 1100 and 1200]
- Publication Place
- Ladek Abbey, Poland and Poland (Ladek Abbey),
Manuscript on parchment.
248 x 173 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 883
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Cistercian Collectar. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)
- More Information