- Seymour Gospels.
- Published / Created
- s. XI^^1 [first half of the 11th century]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript on parchment in two volumes. Vol. 1: Gospels of Matthew and Mark. Begins in the middle of Matthew 5.17. Volume 2: Gospels of Luke and John. Both volumes exhibit the same physical format and were clearly bound together at an earlier date.
- Parchment, Vol. 2: ff. i (paper) + 148 + i (paper). Both volumes exhibit the same physical format and were clearly bound together at an earlier date.
172 x 139 (114 x 78) mm.
ff. i (paper) + 148 + i (paper)
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 150
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Seymour Gospels. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University. and Shailor, B. Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, MS 150.
- Orbis Record
- More Information