[Rasāʾil] / lil-Dawwānī. -- .
- [Rasāʾil] / lil-Dawwānī. -- .
- Alternative Title
- Risālah fī nisbat al-baṣīrah., Risālah juzʾīyah., and Sharḥ al-mawāqif.
- Dawwānī, Muḥammad ibn Asʻad, 1426 or 7-1512 or 13.
- Published / Created
- Copied in Constantinople about A.H. 931 (A.D. 1525)., Philosophical epistles, some by al-Dawwānī, some anonymous., and Titles of the epistles: 1) Abḥāth fī al-ʻillah wa-al-maʻlūl (by al-Dawwānī); 2) Risālah fī mawḍūʻ al-kalām (by al-Dawwānī); 3) Risālah fī nisbat al-baṣīrah (anonymous); 4) Risālah fī al-tashakhkhuṣ (extracts from the Sharḥ al-mawāqif, anonymous); 5) Risālah ukhrá fī al-tashakhkhuṣ (extracts from the Risālah juzʾīyah, anonymous).
Extensive marginalia in the beginning.
Hasty nastaʻlīq, in red and black.
Islamic binding, in brown.
No. 11 of 15 titles bound together.
Purchased from Captain Tekeş, Istanbul in February 1965 on the Beinecke fund.
- Leaves 259-280 ; 16 x 11 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Arabic MSS 550
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record