al-Risālah al-ḥawrāʾ / lil-Dawwānī. -- .
- al-Risālah al-ḥawrāʾ / lil-Dawwānī. -- .
- Dawwānī, Muḥammad ibn Asʻad, 1426 or 7-1512 or 13.
- Published / Created
- Commentary on the author's own al-Risālah al-zawrāʾ (a Sufi tract). and Copied about A.H. 931 (A.D. 1525).
Islamic binding, in brown.
No. 14 of 15 titles bound together.
Purchased from Captain Tekeş, Istanbul in February 1965 on the Beinecke fund.
Title supplied by a modern hand in laid-in slip.
- Leaves 291-302 ; 16 x 11 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Arabic MSS 550
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Ahlwardt, W. Verzeichniss, 3225., Brockelmann, II, 218; S II, p. 308., and Hitti, 2005 (1).
- Orbis Record