- Boccaccio, Giovanni, 1313-1375.
- Published / Created
- [between 1300 and 1400]
- Publication Place
- Italy (Florence?),
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of Giovanni Boccaccio (1313-1375), Decamerone, 7.8, 30-50 and Decamerone, 7.9, 1-5.
Binding: The leaf has been used as a cover for an archival register (?), the upper part of f. 1r being the front cover. It carries the inscriptions "A", "Gioan Giacomo Saba***".
Script: Copied by one hand in Southern Gothica Semitextualis Libraria.
- f. 1 : parchment.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 978
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--15th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Boccaccio, Giovanni,--1313-1375.
- Subject (Topic)
Italian literature--To 1400.
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Boccaccio, Decamerone. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information