Acoma Indians selling their wares
- Acoma Indians selling their wares
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Hugh M. Neighbour, Senior, was an engineer and surveyor who studied in Montana and worked in Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, and southern California.
- Manuscript caption on verso of copy print by Hugh M. Neighbour, Junior: "Acoma Indians selling their wares to passengers of the Santa Fe train. New Mex. 1912."
1 photographic print
9.4 x 13.9 cm.
- Call Number
- WA Photos 241
- Collection Title
- Hugh M. Neighbour photographs of the west
- Collection/Other Creator
- Neighbour, Hugh M. (Hugh Mears), b. 1888
- Collection Created
- West (U.S.)
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume Information
- Folder 18
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record